All the things I will miss
Nine more days until I leave for nine weeks. And just eleven more weeks until I leave for college.
It’s making me really sentimental and emotional and I don’t know what to do.
- Playing Time Splitters at Alaina’s, arguing with her brother, listening to mixed Italian/English speak, eating actual food, and listening to all the family drama
- Having a family dinner at Colleen’s house where we don’t actually eat because Colleen is a dumbass (and that’s why we love her.)
- Watching Anna cry every time she watches a movie, even if it isn’t sad
- Laughing snobbishly on the rational couch with Tyler and Megan whenever we watch Ghost Adventures
- Watching Criminal Minds with Alaina and hearing her scream “JOOOEEE”
- Speaking varied Spanglish with Tina and Alex
- Looking through all of the new pictures Alex puts up of me and immediately smiling/becoming ashamed of myself
- Attempting to struggle through Calc with Michelle
- Rolling my eyes at all of the idiots, our idiotic teacher, and idiotic movies in Film Analysis with Cody
- The idea of a wild party being we play intense Apples to Apples and down bottles of sparkling juice
- LUNCH TIME BEST TIME
- All of the inside jokes. Even the really REALLY stupid ones.
- Good times in band and making fun of Brakeycakes constantly (I might even miss my ducklings a little bit…don’t tell them.)
- Tina, Alex, and Colleen constantly giving me free taxi service (okay I prolly won’t miss Colleen’s driving)